Wednesday, January 1, 2020

19th May 2019: Museum x Seira

Woke up to terrible haze 4th day in a row. 

But got a professional hair was with a puppy so that was good hehe. 

Dude went for "breakfast" while I was getting my hair done, but that looks like a lot of food man. 

Contemporary art museum time! 





Can relate. 





Not too sure what these had to do with the exhibitions, but the museum shop had pretty stuff. 



Psychedelic walls at the museum's cafe. 




Wandering around Xin Tian Di, not sure what this dude is doing lol. 

More fluffy friends! 

Snackie time! 

Dinner at a fancy Si Chuan place with my jiejie Seira! I'm not really a big fan of this cuisine but she chose such a lovely place I couldn't say no. So I just endured the mala haha. 

The peppercorns making me cringe so hard. 

They had these crazy alcoholic drinks though! Love the dramatisation 

I got to take this fan home too?? 

Off for dessert after a short walk post-dinner hehe. 

<3 Can't believe she looks exactly the same even after so much time has passed.

Popsicle with champagne hehe. 

Jiejie then brought us to another cool bar - which I never would've found myself haha. 

Tiny crepe which tasted AMAZING. 

Cool industrial toilet. 

Fancy cocktails before we stumbled back to the hotel and I collapsed in the bed lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment